Shawn will be taking part in a school event at the Queensbury High School Cafeteria on April 2 at 6 pm.
This is a reminder that the district is hosting a Family University about vaping for 6-12th grade students and their families on Tuesday, April 2. The Family University will be held in the Middle School from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Schedule of Events
6 – 6:30 p.m. (QMS Cafeteria): Vaping exhibits, Council for Prevention community resource, round table discussion and pizza/refreshments
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. (QMS Library Media Center): Presentation
- Damian Switzer – High School Principal
- Andrew Snide – High School Assistant Principal
- Dan Hamm – High School Assistant Principal
- Michael Brannigan – Middle School Principal
- Robyn Scotland – Middle School Assistant Principal
- Kristin Bergin – K-12 Health Education Dept. Chairperson/Prevention Coordinator/Health Educator
- Thomas Murphy – School Resource Officer
- John Marchello – School Resource Officer
- Shawn Lamoree – Warren County Under Sheriff
- Doug Wildermuth – NYS Police Sergeant
- Kyle Hutter – NYS Police
- Council for Prevention
- Athletic Captain’s Club
If you have any questions, contact QHS Assistant Principal Andrew Snide at 518-824-4609.